Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Observations

Just a quick note about some of the observations I've noticed so far: My pants have become much larger, and I've tightened my belt to the next hole. I'm at a 42 inch waist on my jeans, and hopefully I can get into my 40 inch jeans soon. I was a 36 inch for a long, long time, and still have them, along with some 38 inch and 40 inch I bought when the smaller size became too small. I never got rid of them since I want to get back into them again, so I kept them hanging in the closet.

A second observation I made this morning while shaving: My face is looking a lot thinner than it was a few weeks ago. And hopefully, the rest of me will start showing improvements as well! But for now, even just this little bit is a big step and a good motivator to keep it up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home